| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dale Enterprise, Va in August is really warm at 22.3 °C (72.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.1 °C (84.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 90.9mm (3.6in) of fluidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 14:07 long with an average length of 13:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Dale Enterprise, Va August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Dale Enterprise, Va, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Dale Enterprise, Va:
- Buckhannon, Wv, Usa - 154 kms (95.7 miles) NW
- Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa - 123 kms (76.4 miles) NW
- Staunton, Va, Usa - 17.8 kms (11 miles) NNW
- Hot Springs, Va, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.4 miles) W
- Lewisburg, Wv, Usa - 128.7 kms (80 miles) W
- Lexington, Va, Usa - 45.7 kms (28.4 miles) WSW
- Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv, Usa - 187.3 kms (116.4 miles) W
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 76.2 kms (47.3 miles) SSW
- Roanoke, Virginia, Usa - 114.1 kms (70.9 miles) SW
- Blacksburg, Va, Usa - 151.2 kms (93.9 miles) SW
- Oakland, Md, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Martinsburg, Wv, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NE
- Lincoln, Va, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NE
- Woodstock, Va, Usa - 107.1 kms (66.5 miles) NNE
- Charlottesville, Va, Usa - 50.3 kms (31.2 miles) ENE
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) E
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 156.7 kms (97.4 miles) ESE
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 156.7 kms (97.4 miles) ESE